- Upper: Double Russel ultra fine mesh that is extremely lightweight, and allows for more air exchange. Durable Skin has higher wear resistance while maintaining comfort and support. Heel Stabiliser located at the rear of the shoe, for added stability and support when landing.
- Midsole: Power Cushion+ for shock absorption, and repulsion. 3D Power Graphite Drive Sheet inserted in the middle portion of the midsole to help maximise lateral stability and to help propel you forward while sprinting. Feather Bounce Foam, ultra light weight foam for added bounce.
- Outsole: Roundsole ensures smooth movements, and the transfer of maximum energy. Heel Contact Roundsole for smoother landings, and smooth heel to toe transitioning. Endurance Rubber II compound in a modified herringbone pattern, dense rubber in high wear areas, and more open tread on lateral edge to help with sliding.
- Shock Absorption
- The Yonex Power Cushion Absorbs Shock Then Reverses The Impact Energy For Smooth Transfer Into The Next Movement.Compared With Urethane, The Yonex Power Cushion Construction Provides 3 Times More Shock Absorbing Power. When Dropped From 7m Above A Power Cushion Sheet, An Egg Will Bounce Back 4m Without Damage.
Power Cushion +
- A Raw Egg Can Be Dropped From 12 Meters Above The Power Cushion+ Mat, Rebounding To A Height Of 6 Meters Without Breaking.
Double Raschel Mesh
- Double Raschel Mesh Is An Ultra Fine Mesh That Is Extremely Lightweight And Durable. It Provides Eight Times More Air Exchange For Releasing Moisture Than Ordinary Mesh Fabric.
Feather Bounce Foam
- A New Lightweight Cushioning Material Designed To Provide An Added Bounce With Each Step.
- Yonex New Synchro-Fit Insole Construction Allows A Closer Fit Between Shoe And Foot, Keeping Power Loss To An Absolute Minimum To Achieve Smoother Movement And Quicker Footwork. Fig1. Compared To Conventional Footwear, The Mid To Heel Area On The Insole Is Lifted To Provide A Closer-Fit Between Shoe And Foot. Fig2. By Holding The Heel More Firmly Against The Insole, The Gap Between Shoe And Foot Is Reduced, Improving Comfort And Ensuring The Foot Does Not Slip Forwards Inside the Shoe.
Toe Assist Shape
- Improved Fit, Preventing Lateral Movement In All Directions.
- Maximum Energy
- The Yonex Round Sole ™ Is Designed To Provide All-Around Support For Quick And Smooth Footwork. The Round Sole Ensures Smooth Movements And The Transfer Of Maximum Energy.
Heel Contact Round Sole
- Contact: Stability
- Heel Contact And Round Solerounded Heel Design Provides For A Smoother Heel Contact And Transition From Heel To Toe, Plus A Larger More Rounded Contact Area For A Smoother Landing.
- A New Clay Court Outsole Pattern Maximizes Gripping For Optimal Slides.
Power Graphite Sheet
- A Graphite Plate Is Inserted Under The Middle Portion Of The Sole To Increase Stability And Reduce Weight Within The Shoe.