The WALL MASTER 365 racquet, designed for regular players, has been designed in a round shape for maximum precision and control. Its 365 g weight offers great manoeuvrability. The racquet is made from high modulus carbon fibre and soft foam for extra comfort and feel.
The head is covered with a "Spin Skin rough" relief for maximum spin. PHD drilling pattern with holes of 3 different diameters to maximise precision in the centre and forgiveness on off-centre hits at the ends.
A unique innovation from Tecnifibre, the racquet head is designed with "X-TOP" technology, a mix of the strongest aramid fibres covered with a PTFE treatment to reduce abrasion.
- For competitive players
- Precision and Comfort
- Great manoeuvrability
- Round shape
- High-performance, elegant design
- Rounded shape - For best precision and control.
- Arch Bridge - Designed to increase the flexibility of the frame in order to maintain high precision and stability.
- XTC - By TEI inside for a better shock dispersion at ball impact and more comfort.
- PHD (Progressive Holes Diameter Tolerance) - PHD drilling pattern with 3 different hole diameters to maximise accuracy in the centre and tolerance to off-centre hits at the ends.
- Spin Skin Rough - The surface has been rugged with a sanded paint for maximum ball grip and to increase the spin and effects.
- X-TOP Technology - A unique innovation from Tecnifibre with the racket head designed with "X-TOP" technology, a mix of the most resistant aramid fibres covered with a PTFE treatment to limit abrasion.
Materials - Graphite / Aramid
- Weight - 365g
- Balance - 265mm
- Length - 455mm