The 2023 Head Gravity allows aggressive next generation players to dominate any court. With its revolutionary frame design, enormous sweet spot and state-of-the-art Auxetic technology for superb impact feel.
Graphene Inside - Strategically positioned in most of our racquets, Graphene strengthens the frame, provides greater stability and optimizes energy transfer from racquet to ball. When you buy your next racquet, be sure it has GRAPHENE INSIDE
Auxetic Technology - Auxetic constructions show a unique deformation compared to non-auxetic constructions. Due to their internal properties, Auxetic constructions widen when a “pull” force is applied and contract when squeezed. The bigger the applied force, the bigger the Auxetic reaction.
- Benefits of Auxetic Technology - Auxetic actively responds by adapting its internal structure giving superb feedback and a good solid impact feel. On ball impact, a big force is applied to the yoke piece, caused by the strings pulling it towards the center of the racquet. Depending on where the ball hits the string bed, the force of the impact will be applied at different locations in the yoke piece
- Where is the Auxetic Tecnology Located on the Gravity? - Auxetic is designed to react to ball impact and give the best impact feel by adapting its internal structure. Based on extensive research, we optimized its placement in the carbon fiber engineered yoke piece of the racquet.
Elliptical Beam - The elliptical cross section in the shoulder area creates more flex during impact and enhances feel.
Flex Groove - The deeper flex groove softens the cross-section geometry in the shoulder area for enhanced impact feel.
Sweet Zone - The special sweetzone is created through a rounded head shape with the widest stringbed section raised to the tip for modern play.
- Head Size: 104 sq. in./ 670 sq. cm.
- Length: 27in / 69cm
- Weight (Unstrung): 285g
- Weight (Strung): 300g - 305g
- Control Power Index (CPI): 600
- Balance: 320mm/1 in HL
- Beam Width: Min: 24mm
- String Pattern: 16x20
- String Tension: 48 lbs - 57 lbs
NOTE: All Head Tennis Racquets come Factory Pre-Strung with Head Lynx Tour