NOTE: All racquets come unstrung. Please ensure that prior to adding to cart you select one of our string options
Designed for today's big-hitting, aggressive game, the Blade serves as the top-played franchise on Tour for a reason: commanding feel. Thinner, more flexible beams provide a strong connection and feel for the ball, inspiring competitive players to attack their opposition and control points. Equipped with a variety of string patterns, head sizes and swing weights, this versatile lineup boasts a sharp design for the next generation of hard-hitting players.
Showcasing a brand new tri-colored design with clean lines and an elastic paint finish, the Blade 98 (18x20) V7.0 backs up its sharp design with cutting-edge innovation for next-level performance. FeelFlex technology, an evolution of the revolutionary FreeFlex technology in Clash, features carbon mapping strategically placed throughout the racket frame to deliver a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Other upgrades include a Top Grip Taper for a more comfortable top-hand grip and reduced spec variance from frame to frame.
- Dense string pattern provides added stability and classic control
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame • Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Age Group: Adult
- Player Type: Avid Competitor
- Series: Blade
- Collection: Feel
- Cross Section: 20.6 Flat Beam
- Head Size: 98 sq.in
- Length: 27in / 68.5