NOTE: All racquets come unstrung. Please ensure that prior to adding to cart you select one of our string options
Designed for today's big-hitting, aggressive game, the Blade serves as the top-played franchise on Tour for a reason: commanding feel. Thinner, more flexible beams provide a strong connection and feel for the ball, inspiring competitive players to attack their opposition and control points. Equipped with a variety of string patterns, head sizes and swing weights, this versatile lineup boasts a sharp design for the next generation of hard-hitting players.
The Blade 100L packs the signature technologies and features of the new Blade V7.0 series in a lighter, more maneuverable frame. At just 285 g (10.1 oz) unstrung, anyone seeking a lighter frame with elements of added racket flexibility, stability and connected-to-the-ball feel should give this racket a whirl. Featured technologies include FeelFlex, a proprietary carbon mapping placed at strategic points throughout the frame to better complement the modern, vertical swing, and a Top Grip Taper to give two-handed backhand enthusiasts a more optimal grip for the top hand.
- Lighter and more maneuverable for easier swings
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Age Group: Adult
- Player Type: Avid Competitor
- Series: Blade
- Cross Section: 22 Flat Beam
- Head Size: 100 sq.in
- Length: 27in / 68.58cm<